Candidate Filing Open for the 2023 CBRR&R Board of Directors
- Active member in CBRR&R for at least two years prefered.
- Not be married to, related to, or living with another member of the CBRR&R, Inc. Board of Directors.
- Not have been convicted of any crime related to handling money or animal cruelty.
- Not have been convicted of a felony.
- Able and willing to use the designated communication mode with your fellow board members, including in virtual Board meetings (we use Google products: Gmail and Google Groups, Google Meets, Zoom, and Slack).
- Able and willing to check your email and communication daily.
- Able and willing to join in our monthly meetings (Sunday 7:00 p.m. EST)
- Will be required to sign a conflict of interest policy statement if elected.
- Cannot be a professional fundraiser.
Voting in this year’s election will take place from Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. EST to Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. EST, and our virtual Annual Meeting, with election results, will be held on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Please watch your email in the coming weeks for additional information and instructions about voting.
We look forward to working together with you in the coming year!
Dates to Remember:
Candidate Submission – November 6 through November 27, 2022
Virtual Voting – December 4 through December 11, 2022 6:00 p.m. EST
Annual Meeting with election results announced – December 11, 2022 7:00 p.m. EST