Nominations are now open to run for the 2021 CBRR&R Board of Directors
Members interested in running for one of the two open 2021 CBRR&R Board of Directors seats should email a biography describing your background and experience to email@example.com by November 29, 2020.
Qualifications and expectations are:
- Be a CBRR&R member for at least two years
- Not be married to, related to, or living with another member of the CBRR&R, Inc. Board of Directors
- Not have been convicted of any crime related to handling money or animal cruelty or a felony
- Able to use the designated communication mode and to participate in virtual Board meetings (Gmail and Google groups and Zoom)
- Willing to sign a conflict of interest policy statement if elected
- Cannot be a professional fundraiser
- A simple online background check will be performed on all nominees to verify eligibility with respect to criminal history.
Voting in the Board election this year will take place from Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. EST to Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. EST, and our virtual Annual Meeting, with election results, will be held on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Please watch your email in the coming weeks for additional information and instructions about voting.
We look forward to working together with you in the coming year!
2020 CBRR&R Board of Directors
Candidate Submission – now through November 29, 2020
Virtual Voting – December 6 through December 13, 2020 6:00 p.m. EST
Annual Meeting with election results announced – December 13, 2020 7:00 p.m. EST